(both truth and myths) from embarrassed parents, confused friends,
"too little too late" high school sex ed classes, romantic movies,
and perhaps your own experimentation. In this lively, interactive
program that's tailored to the specific needs of your campus
or group, our sex educators explode the most common
lies about sex, reveal the truths college students
should -- but often don't -- know about sex, and
share secrets to making sex and relationships both
healthy and fun for students of all genders and
sexual orientations. When it comes to sex, the stakes
are high, and our sex experts cover what students
need and want to know. Students say that getting
answers to their sex questions (asked anonymously,
answered honestly) is the best part of all!
Topics covered include:
- both abstinence and safer sex
(including how to use safer sex supplies correctly)
- communication in sexual situations
- drinking & sex
- sexual assault prevention
Also check out the modified version of this program we offer for Orientation audiences of incoming or first-year students.
What Makes Our Sex Ed Stand Out
- We know that one size does not fit all. We tailor each program for each campus, based on an in-depth questionnaire and conversations with organizers about their goals and the campus culture.
- We offer male and female perspectives at the same time, something that's particularly valuable on a topic like sex.
- We're inclusive. All of our programs are inclusive of students of all sexual orientations and gender identities (we teach programs specifically on LGBTQ issues, too). We design our programs to
- We're honest and knowledgeable. All our presenters have backgrounds in the field of human sexuality. Our collective experience counseling sexual assault survivors, training peer educators, running support groups, answering hotline calls, counseling clients at risk for HIV, facilitating coming out groups for LGBTQ people, and answering thousands of student sex questions means that what we teach is based on real-world situations.
- We're lively, interactive, and creative. You'll never see our speakers behind a podium, but you can expect props, funny projected images, and interactive activities in all our programs.
- We think laughter is important. We know that being well-informed about sex reduces students' risks of STIs, HIV, unplanned pregnancy, and sexual assault. But that doesn't mean our teaching relies on scare tactics or dry speeches. Sex is a fun topic, and we don't forget that.
All of our programs are appropriate for diverse audiences of all genders and sexual orientations.Contact us to discuss your interests and needs for entertaining sex education programming on campus.