Sex Discussed Here! provides pairs of sex educators to present smart, funny sex education programs at colleges, conferences, high schools, trainings, and businesses around the country. We present on a variety of topics: sexual health and sexual assault prevention, female orgasm, safer sex, and LGBTQ topics. What makes us different?
- We're experienced. Over the last decade, we've presented over 800 programs in 42 states.
- We get rave reviews from both students and staff. We regularly receive the highest compliment of all: organizers who chose to bring us back year after year.
- Our programs regularly draw large, sometimes record-breaking turnouts.
- Our sex educators present in pairs, providing perspectives on sexuality that audience members appreciate.
- We're inclusive. It's important to us that all our programs be inclusive of LGBTQ, heterosexual, transgender, and cisgender people. Our presentations are also relevant both to students who are sexually active and those who are choosing abstinence.
- We know our stuff. All our presenters have backgrounds in the field of human sexuality. We bring our experience in the field to our work as educators.
- We're funny and interactive. Yes, sexuality can be a serious subject. But we believe people learn better when they're enjoying the process. Our programs incorporate multi-media, music, and interactive activities, and our audiences do a lot of laughing.
To learn more about us, check out our speaker bios: Dorian Solot, Marshall Miller, Colin Adamo, Maybe Burke, Stephanie Campos, Rachel Dart, Lindsay Fram, Maggie Keenan-Bolger, KaeLyn Rich, Connor Timmons and Kate Weinberg.
You can also see the list of colleges that have brought us in to speak. Will yours be next?